By taking part in Sol Lift “Colour it Your Way”, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, then you should not take part.
- Promoter: Gymshark Ltd of GSHQ Blythe Valley Park, 3 Central Boulevard, Solihull, United Kingdom, B90 8AB (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- No purchase is necessary to take part.
- In no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- On 29 June 2020 we will make available certain outline illustrations of our upcoming Sol Lift collection via a story and highlights on our Instagram account @gymsharkwomen which you can colour your way using the pen tool.
- Submit your Sol Lift “Colour It Your Way” illustration via direct message to @gymsharkwomen by 6 July 2020 for a chance for your “Colour It Your Way” illustration to be featured on @gymsharkwomen Instagram stories.
The most creative “Colour It Your Way” illustrations will be featured on @gymsharkwomen Instagram stories on or around 9 July 2020. Our decision in this regard is final and no correspondence will be entered into about it. We will tag your Instagram handle if we feature your “Colour It Your Way” illustrations.
- We reserve the right to take down any “Colour It Your Way” illustrations featured on @gymsharkwomen Instagram stories if you and/or any person taking part in Sol Lift “Colour It Your Way” breaches any of these terms and conditions or if you and/or they are found to have acted in a dishonest or fraudulent manner.
- We may re-post, publicise and otherwise use any text, photographs, illustrations, video or audio or any other materials that you post in relation to Sol Lift “Colour It Your Way” or if you tag or mention @gymshark and/or @gymsharkwomen in any such content, whether via the same platform that you posted or shared the content, as well as via other social media platforms that we use, and on our websites. We will contact you should we wish to do this.
- We will only process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice and as set out in these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by laws of England and Wales.
- We and you each agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.